- I am an operator. I build things and run experiments using Agile. VC Hunting is my homepage for my projects!
- 3x Founder @YENftw @VINwiki @AgileForAll (acq. 2014 prev. Action & Influence)
- Angel investor @Pinpoint_sw
- Author of The Agile Pocket Guide (Wiley 2012)
- Agile Coach & Certified Scrum Trainer – Watch a vlog of my class!
- Wannabe racecar driver and doing wild things with exotic cars… like the Bitcoin lambo!
- Read the Peter Saddington User Manual – If you’ll be working with me!
- As a parent of a homeschooled child, check out my 100s of FREE ONLINE EDUCATION RESOURCES for WFH parents and students to learn online! – You have no excuses to grow with free knowledge!
- Twitter – @AgilePeter | Youtube – VC Hunting
- 1997-2004 – I began my career as an engineer helping Johnson & Johnson create it’s first online education platform for eye-doctors in the late 90’s (Java/Perl/Actionscript). I then completed 3 Master’s degrees while working as a contract scientist for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- 2005-2017 – I built a software development training company and spent 12 years (acquired 2014) traveling the world coaching and training thousands in Agile/Scrum as a Certified Scrum Trainer and even published a few books (The Agile Pocket Guide, John Wiley & Sons 2012).
- 2016 – I built a car app and media company with 1M subscribers+!
- 2017 – I took a 2 year sabbatical from consulting and built venture funded cryptocurrency apps. During this time I went internationally viral (est. 300M+ views) for buying the world’s first Lamborghini Huracan with Bitcoin (CNBC, Yahoo, Dupont Registry, Business Insider, Popular Mechanics, Tech Crunch, GQ, Forbes, Maxim, KBS Korea News, S.China Post, and many more).
- 2019 – From my first acquisition in 2014 and then building a $100K+/MRR automobile app in 2016, to experiencing the entire venture funding process and having thousands of conversations with investors, I created VC Hunting as my home for documenting all of my experiments and work!
WORK WITH ME
I’m an Agile trainer (Certified Scrum Trainer), community builder, and startup operator.
What I’m really good at:
- Agile & Scrum Training – CSM, CSPO, A-CSM, Agile for Leadership, Agile for Startups
- Startup & VC Consulting – Early-stage to the Fortune 500
- Community Builder – I’ve been building communities and creating educational videos for 15+ years.
I’LL BUILD YOUR COMPANY’S COMMUNITY!
Currently, I’m working with several clients to help them build their own internal communities. This isn’t ‘company culture’ nonsense. Let’s go deeper. Let’s build real, authentic, and intentional communities within your organization that not only level up your employees but improve your company’s service value by creating a framework for the company community to expand, grow, and love on each other!
Please contact me if you’re interested in taking a deep dive and invest in building your company’s community!
It’s not only exceptionally fun but infinitely scalable. I promise it’ll be your best investment ever in our new mobile-first, video-first, remote-work world.
I’VE BEEN DOING ONLINE VIDEOS FOR 15+ YEARS!
Find my YouTube channel here where I document all of my experiments in life.
Amazing decade-old video. I’ve been helping startups go Agile for a long time! – https://vimeo.com/25610355
Did you know that I’ve been interviewing people online for almost 15 years? This one is 10 years old! Amazing! – https://vimeo.com/19845854
Favorite Blog Posts
- My Interview with Tim Draper – One of my favorite podcast interviews of a legend in the venture capital world and a trailblazer for cryptocurrency!
- Peter Saddington’s User Manual – If you’re going to be building something with me, you should know how I roll.
- Top 50 Venture Capital Podcasts! – A curated list by me 🙂
- Top 50 Venture Capitalist Newsletters – Get your fix of the venture world!
- The Rise of Venture Media – The Future of Venture Capital
- Season 1 of VC Hunting Done! – There is much to be improved in the venture capital world.
- Season 2 of VC Hunting Complete! – I now better understand the dysfunctional side of venture capital.
- Season 3 of VC Hunting – Thanks to COVID-19, the landscape is changing. Even VC’s now have to go fully remote. A perfect time for personal branding and VC branding!
- Proof of Venture Capitalist – A manifesto based off of Satoshi Nakamoto’s Bitcoin Whitepaper.
- Venture Capital Inflection Point – It’s time for venture capital to change!