Administrator2020-09-08 at 1:53 pm
Welcome to Peter’s community! – Your place to learn all about Agile, startups, and self-improvement!
Introduce yourself and let us know where you’re coming from!
Answer the following questions so we can learn about you:
- Who are you?
- Where are you located?
- Why are you here? What are you looking to learn?
- What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
- And, how did you find us?
Administrator2020-09-08 at 2:06 pm
Member2020-09-10 at 10:18 am
- Craig Wenzlick
- Denver, Colorado, USA
- I am seeking to increase my knowledge of Scrum. I have SAFe Scrum experience, and a lot of my peers have this certification. I’m hoping to learn more about Agile at a non-scaled level, to get some more creative ideas with virtual meetings and activities, and to basically be better at being a Scrum Master in this new virtual environment.
- I am most excited about learning from those more experienced than me, and to realize I’m not the only one experiencing the same highs and lows in this virtual world.
- Peers recommended this course, and I have previously attended a class hosted by Agile For All.
Administrator2020-09-10 at 10:32 am
So glad you’re here! Lots of resources and live streams coming up… next week we have one!
Member2020-09-09 at 3:04 pm
1. – Gabriel Wilk
2. – Bridgend/UK
3. – To learn about Agile as well as more effective efficient methods of creating process.
Extract from community how to be better human.
Developing communication skills – to polish my english 😁
4. Every single time Peter putting together another project – great people show up, it’s privilege to be part of this.
5. More than 3 years – I’m asking that question.
Let’s clean the floor while waiting for those amazing people.
Administrator2020-09-09 at 3:39 pm
Always great to have you my friend! To the moon!
Member2020-09-10 at 3:19 pm
Well hey all! Here it goes…
1. Jackie Flake – Product and Agile consultant, new mom, and navigating the work-from-home life for the first time in my career 🙂 https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackieflake/
2. Atlanta, GA
3. I’m here to grow! To be a better coach and consultant, to better serve my clients.
4. I’m most excited to meet and learn from other Agilists.
5. Peter and I are partnering to grow this community!
Member2020-09-11 at 6:42 am
- Christina Flaim
- Spring City, PA
- The company where I work is transitioning to Agile so I want to learn as much as I can.
- I love the idea of a community where I can learn from others and share ideas.
- One of my peers attended this course taught by Peter and highly recommended it so here I am!
Member2020-09-11 at 12:34 pm
- Chris Crumb
- St. Paul, MN
- Continuous learning, and I want to continue my education with Agile and Scrum.
- I’m very excited to share my experiences in my CoP and Scrum teams
- Recommendation from one of my peers.
Administrator2020-09-11 at 1:14 pm
Thanks brother for being here! Let’s go!
Member2020-09-13 at 5:30 pm
- Patricia Gutierrez
- Savannah, GA.
- At the beginning of this year we started using Scrum in the company I work, I want to continue learning.
- I’m most excited to learn about scrum best practices.
- My peers took the course last year, they recommended me Agile for All
Administrator2020-09-13 at 5:35 pm
So glad you’re here! Looking forward to connect!
Member2020-09-14 at 12:15 pm
3. Understand the scrum process and apply them at my work
4. Most excited to learn and grow as a community
5. scrum alliance website
Administrator2020-09-14 at 12:25 pm
Excellent! Can’t wait to meet you in class!
Member2020-09-20 at 5:17 pm
1 – Eunice Ladipo
2 – Gwinnett County, GA
3 – I’m here to Learn from this community of self-learners who love agile and self-improvement. I am also here to share my experience and knowledge with the community!
4 – Learning and Sharing!
5 – Through a friend.
Administrator2020-09-20 at 5:23 pm
So glad you’re here! Feel free to share in the multiple forums we have! We’ll be doing more livestreams in the near future!
Administrator2020-09-22 at 4:06 pm
OK, let’s go for it:
1. Bob Hartman aka Agile Bob @AgileBob on Twitter
2. Denver, Colorado area
3. I’m here to partner with @peter to make this be an awesome community!
4. I’m interested in learning what would be required for this to be a thriving agile community. What content, what kinds of interactions, what kinds of people, etc.
5. @peter and I are partnering on lots of things, this being one of them.
My hope is we can somehow crack the code to be the go-to place for a thriving agile community where members feel incredibly welcome, feel like they can learn, and it is so valuable they want to be here every day!
Administrator2020-09-22 at 6:02 pm
My man! Always good to have you! Time to build something great!
Member2020-09-23 at 3:20 pm
1. Katie Ewald
2. Atlanta, GA
3. I’ve recently accepted a role as a Product Owner and I’m looking for CPSO training to help with this role.
4. I am hoping to grow in this role and help facilitate agile methodologies through my company.
5. I’m excited to apply what I learn and meet people who I can collaborate with.
6. I took the Certified ScrumMaster course and enjoyed it!
Administrator2020-09-23 at 4:55 pm
Awesome! I’ll be doing a CSPO in a couple of weeks!
Member2020-09-23 at 4:30 pm
- I am Gabrielle Hayes, a product & implementation leader, the ring leader of the craziest family at home, and always seeking to learn new things!
- Atlanta, GA
- I am here to build my community and learn from those around me! Product came as a natural evolvement of my career, and I am ready to increase my skills.
- I am excited to learn from those around me and make friends all over without geographical limitations.
- @Jackie has been an invaluable mentor to me in my product journey and she invited me after the Option1 leadership series.
Log in to reply.